Do you feel confident when you smile? Or are there aspects of your teeth you’d like to change?
Cosmetic dentistry can help you achieve your smile goals, whether you’d like to completely redesign your smile or just brighten your teeth.
Dr. Lassiter has completed thousands of hours of advanced training at the Kois Center and the Misch Resnik Implant Institute to master the latest techniques in the fields of restorative and cosmetic dentistry.
Achieving Your Best Smile
Everyone’s smile needs are as unique as they are. Dr. Lassiter takes a personalized approach to providing dentistry, and cosmetic treatments are no exception.
He’ll meet with you to discuss your goals and learn what outcomes you’re looking for. Then he’ll combine those goals with his knowledge and expertise to create a treatment plan customized just for you.
Dr. Lassiter considers the underlying problems that contribute to cosmetic concerns like functionality and biomechanics when creating your treatment plan. So you can rest assured you’ll be achieving the best results possible for a smile you can enjoy and rely on for years to come.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Kingsland, GA
Some of the cosmetic services that Dr. Lassiter offers are:
- Tooth-colored fillings – Repair decayed teeth with tooth-colored composite material that blends flawlessly with your smile.
- Dental bonding – Fix minor cosmetic concerns like chipped teeth, tooth discoloration, spacing between teeth, and oddly shaped teeth.
- Professional teeth whitening – Brighten your smile and takes years off your appearance. You can complete professional teeth whitening at home in your own time frame.
- Porcelain veneers – Completely redesign your smile, providing the symmetry and aesthetics you want. With porcelain veneers, a Hollywood-caliber smile is within your grasp!
- Tooth implants – Replace one or multiple missing teeth and restore your smile with dental implants.
- Custom dentures – Eliminate tooth loss and restore an entire arch of teeth with dentures customized just for you.
- Ceramic porcelain crowns – Cover and protect compromised, decayed, or broken teeth with dental crowns.
- Full mouth rehabilitation – Your dentist creates a personalized plan that combines the cosmetic dental treatments you need to rejuvenate your smile.
During a cosmetic evaluation, Dr. Lassiter gathers information through a comprehensive exam and analysis of your teeth, bite, and jaw function. Then, he may combine multiple treatments to help you achieve your smile goals.
Learn What’s Possible for Your Smile
If you’ve ever considered making changes to the appearance of your teeth, or perhaps you’re living with smile concerns that cause you to feel self-conscious, we invite you to learn more about cosmetic dentistry.
Dr. Lassiter is the cosmetic dentist in Kingsland that patients trust with their smiles! He would love to meet you and discuss your own possibilities with you.
Call (912) 576-4011 today to schedule an evaluation with Dr. Lassiter.